We've been 'round awhile
We put our stake in the ground in February, 1997 as on of the first interactive agencies in Austin, Texas. Olive was an early believer in the power and the promise of digital communications, and we still believe.
We strive to merge technology and humanity, art and commerce. We focus on the multi-dimensional potential of digital communications to tell your story, to create dialogue with your audience, and to grow your business.
Innovation, insight and flexibility—we've learned to combine them all with industry research and user experience.
We've developed an expansive network of specialized consultants driven by passionate ideas and well-tested theories about communication, technology and design.
We work hard, think smart and play nice. We know what works and what doesn't. We have opinions, and we're not afraid to use them. We listen to our clients and execute solutions that get results.
Bloom, grow, conquer.
C.E.O Kyla Kanz is a recognized thought leader with a proven passion for creative service and strategic thinking.
She has a deep understanding of internet marketing, brand value, user experience, business development, critical content creation, social media outreach, and common sense.
Professional is personal. She loves the merging of technology and humanity, art and commerce.
Kyla has over 20 years of experience in marketing, media, advertising, strategy, business development, content creation and design. She's managed teams for many years in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Milan and Austin.
Ranked high in the ‘get it’ factor she is known for persuasive communication skills and strong relationship building. Kyla knows how to nurture cultures that incubate ideas and build trust.
It's not why we do it, but it's nice to be recognized. Olive awards include:
- "Best Website Development & Consulting Company," Austin Advertising Federation's Big Wig Awards, 8 separate years
- “Best Web Consultant,” Austin Advertising Federation’s Big Wig Awards
- Gold and Silver Addy’s for Hyatt Lost Pines, and the Texas Department of Travel and Tourism
- “Best of Show, Interactive” and “Special Judges Award for Creative Concept” at the Austin Advertising Federation Addys
- Gold Addy recipient and voted “Best of Show New Media” at the Austin Advertising Federation Addys
- “People’s Choice Award for AIR Austin,” SXSW Interactive
- “Interactive Media Award for Technical Innovation and Creativity,” TIM Texas
- HOW Magazine's “Self Promotion Award”
- New York’s One Show “Merit Award”
- Austin Chronicle's “Best Web Designer”
- National Website awards include best national website for Big Brothers Big Sisters Central Texas Chapter, Travel and Tourism website awards for TravelTex.com, Best Communications Program, National Hotel Associations, among others
Personal awards include:
- “Web Consultant of the Year,” Austin Advertising Federation
- “Ad Person of the Year,” Austin Advertising Federation
- "Profile in Power," Honoree for Business Leadership and Community Involvement by the Austin Business Journal, J.P. Morgan Chase, CBS K-Eye News.